What to do if PCDA (Pension) donot Comply with Orders from AFT or Court related to Pension?

By -
If the PCDA (Pension) fails to comply with orders from the Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT), High Court, or Supreme Court, you can take the following steps:

1. File a contempt petition: Seek legal advice and file a contempt petition in the same court that issued the original order, highlighting the non-compliance by PCDA (Pension).

2. Approach the court again: File a fresh petition or an application seeking directions for implementation of the earlier order.

3. Escalate to higher authorities: Write to the Ministry of Defence, Department of Ex-Servicemen Welfare, or the Controller General of Defence Accounts (CGDA) regarding the non-compliance.

4. Seek legal advice: Consult with a lawyer specializing in pension matters and explore possibilities of seeking redressal through other legal avenues.

5. Consider a writ petition: If the above steps don't yield results, consider filing a writ petition in the High Court or Supreme Court seeking enforcement of the earlier order.

Remember to document everything, including correspondence and interactions with PCDA (Pension) and other authorities. Persistence and legal guidance can help resolve the issue.

Post a Comment


Post a Comment (0)